Re: [HELP] Translate/extend `org-clock-clocktable-language-setup' for Sp

From: Esteban Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [HELP] Translate/extend `org-clock-clocktable-language-setup' for Spanish/Dutch/more languages
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 13:08:53 +0000

El 2022-12-04 06:17, Ihor Radchenko escribió:

> #+BEGIN: clocktable :scope file :maxlevel 2
> #+CAPTION: Clock summary at [2022-12-04 Sun 14:16]
> |   Headline   |   Time    |
> | *Total time* | *0h 0min* |
> #+END:

It is still not clear what "Clock summary at" refers to.  Perhaps
someone fairly proficient in the English language could use it in a
sentence.  That sentence needs to specifically convey the sense of what
"Clock summary at" means in org-mode.  Then I could translate it to
Spanish correctly.  Nevertheless, the translation is probably fair
enough.