[BUG] Org 9.6 Inactive timestamp search no longer works as expected.

From: Carlo Tambuatco
Subject: [BUG] Org 9.6 Inactive timestamp search no longer works as expected.
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 13:44:33 -0500

Simple inactive timestamp search for recent completed tasks used to return as
expected. ie:

+TIMESTAMP_IA>=“<today>”+TIMESTAMP_IA<“<tomorrow>”

would return all tasks that I completed today. (Had an inactive timestamp
greater than or equal
to 12:00 am of the current day, but less than tomorrow)

Now it returns nothing.

Running just +TIMESTAMP_IA>=“<today>” gives me a bunch of tasks with timestamps
less than today. Pretty much every timestamp that is less than today, which is
huge.

Pretty much the opposite of what you would expect it to return.

Am reverting back to Org 9.5.5 until this issue is resolved.