Re: [BUG] ob-R: session evaluation returns empty ouputs with Org 9.6 [9.

From: Frederic Santos
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-R: session evaluation returns empty ouputs with Org 9.6 [9.6 ( @ /home/fsantos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/)]
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 08:26:57 +0100 (CET)

----- Mail original -----
> De: "Ihor Radchenko" <yantar92@posteo.net>

I'm not sure it's the explanation either, since external (i.e., non-session)
evaluation works as expected. (Just remove the ":session *R*" part of the
header, and you'll see everything is okay.) Thus, I guess this implies that R
prompts are correctly recognized (?).
Also, an important difference between external and session eval is that session
eval uses ESS, and external eval does not. So it *might* be an ESS-related
issue, but since everything works fine with Org 9.5.5 and the latest ESS
version, I wouldn't bet on that.