Re: [BUG] ob-R: session evaluation returns empty ouputs with Org 9.6 [9.

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-R: session evaluation returns empty ouputs with Org 9.6 [9.6 ( @ /home/fsantos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6/)]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 05:48:15 +0000

Frédéric Santos <frederic.santos@u-bordeaux.fr> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> With Org 9.6 released yesterday, I noticed a bug with ob-R: all R code
> blocks with ":results output :session *R*" in the header will return no
> output at all (although the code is correctly processed in the inferior
> ESS buffer).

May it be a duplicate of
https://orgmode.org/list/87bkoxj50h.fsf@localhost?

I did not test this report itself, but if my guess is correct, setting
`ess-startup-directory' to 'default-directory might be a temporary
workaround until we find the fix to this breaking change in ESS.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,