Org and Multimedia..?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Org and Multimedia..?
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:35:57 -0800

Is it possible to attach (say) an image to a task?

I'd like to use images to help explain tasks better (or just remind me
what my intention was).  I imagine you could do something with file
links, but is there a defined method?  Issues:

1. Directory structure containing Org / Media files
2. Syncing images with Org files to other systems
3. In particular, syncing to smart phones (BeOrg, Orgzly, ...)
4. Any add-on packages that would help

--
David Masterson