Re: [BUG] Sourcehut Org project mailing list is confusingly pointing to

From: Bastien
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 07:24:34 +0100

Hi Ihor,

> May we ask them to change this?

Yes, you can ask anything by sending an email to the sr.ht discussion
list: https://lists.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-discuss

If the request is to be able to list *any* mailing list in the mailing
list tab of a sr.ht project, I am not sure it is acceptable, though.

A sr.ht project is a place for sr.ht resources: repositories, mailing
lists, bug trackers.  Allowing a "foreign" mailing list to be listed
in the mailing lists tab would call for allowing foreign bug trackers
(and even foreign repositories) as the resources for a project, which
I think will be (rightfully) rejected as not consistent.

Also, I believe the current state of information is okay.

--
 Bastien