Re: User

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: User
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 22:19:57 +0100

Hello Paul,

As far as I know emacs 28 ships with org-mode 9.5.
So if you have org-mode 9.4 you might have install an older version on
top of this.

When installing emacs 28 on window with a plain vanilla installation,
M-x org-version, should give you 9.5.

My best advice would be to try reinstalling emacs on Windows. Now I need
to specify that I'm not an expert here. I  also use emacs on Windows and
I'm not sure I've installed it the optimal way, but my org file works
out of the box.

Hope this helps.
Jeremie