Re: [MAINTENANCE] Org orphanage?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [MAINTENANCE] Org orphanage?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 11:53:41 +0000

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> I think it is a very good idea and a natural evolution of org-contrib,
> thanks for suggesting this.
>
> If we move in this direction, "org-contrib" is probably not a good
> name anymore: perhaps "org-stub"? "org-orphanage"? Other ideas?

I am not sure if it is a good idea to keep everything in a single
repository. Maybe just create org-orphanage project, a sub-project of our
main ~bzg/org project. That org-orphanage will link to the repos we are
taking care of.

Maybe we can even gather links to all the active Org-related packages in
a similar fashion (within a dedicated sub-project).

P.S. Does sourcehut have a notion of organizations?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,