Re: [BUG] Any column character in #+LATEX_HEADER breaks the export [9.5.

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Any column character in #+LATEX_HEADER breaks the export [9.5.5 (release_9.5.5 @ c:/Program Files/Emacs/emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 08:27:36 +0000

Olivier <olivier107@gmail.com> writes:

> #+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\macroOne}{drive:/windows-path/to/file1}
> #+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\macroTwo}{drive/windows-path/to/file1}
> #+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\macroThree}{:nothing}
> #+LATEX_HEADER:anything:with:columns

Thanks for reporting!

No space is not strictly prohibited, but if there is no space, we
consider the last colon to be the end of keyword name.

I'd say that we should suggest to use space everywhere yet keeping the
present behaviour for backwards compatibility.

I have amended the manual as you suggested.
Fixed.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=9e62aaf5e

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,