Re: org-clock-report on headings and subheadings or for the whole file?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: org-clock-report on headings and subheadings or for the whole file?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 08:15:59 +0100

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> :indent nil

> See 8.4.2 The clock table

Ok I read this, but I cannot see how to configure the default behavior of the
clocktable

So in my case it is inserted the only thing that can be changed is the
scope, but other options I have to add or modify manually after I
inserted a table, right?

#+BEGIN: clocktable :scope subtree :maxlevel 2
#+CAPTION: Clock summary at [2022-11-14 08:14]
| Headline                     | Time   |
| *Total time*                 | *0:31* |
| Nonlinear                    | 0:31   |
#+END:

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.