Re: Tutorials on creating pdfs with org-babel and sqlite

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: Tutorials on creating pdfs with org-babel and sqlite
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 07:27:32 +0530

> interested in publishing use cases. Has anybody wrote a book or a report
> with org-mode, org-babel and sqlite?

Many years ago, I wrote this book with orgmode:
https://www.fao.org/3/a-i4921e.pdf

The source files are here: https://github.com/vikasrawal/endingmalnutrition

Much has changed in orgmode since then though.

Over the years, all these documents have also been published using orgmode:
http://indianstatistics.org/ssermonographs.html

The source files for most of these are not public. But if you are looking for a
recent sample, I would be happy to share it.

Vikas