Re: @string abbreviation in bib file not honored in (basic) org-cite

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: @string abbreviation in bib file not honored in (basic) org-cite
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 19:41:39 +0100

On Sat, Nov 05 2022, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> Mmm.. By manually checking magit log. It can provide extra highlight for
> things that have been changed and also moved around (which is more
> accurate than raw LOC count from git).
>
> And I missed one of the aikrahguzar's commits. With f41befa, his
> contribution exceeds 15LOC.

I can see if he/she is willing to sign a copyright assignment form.

There's another contributor not reflected in the commit log, however. The code
that removes TeX markup was originally part of Ebib and contributed by Hugo
Heagren. I moved it to parsebib without thinking about proper attribution. I'll
ask him as well.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments