Re: View next 7 days of agenda, not next week

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: View next 7 days of agenda, not next week
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 09:45:46 +0000

Renato Pontefice <renato.pontefice@gmail.com> writes:

> I do not read the Org Manual. I’ve just reach it and found Agenda part of it.
> But I find just things that do not interest. Is it possible to have what am I
> asking? If yes, what can I look for in Org manual?

I think that I need to clarify a bit why you are getting responses like
"check yourself" now.

You have been asking a number of questions recently.

Asking questions is fine here, and we are willing to help, especially for
newcomers. However, your messages did not look like you took time to try
finding the answer yourself. You also did not formulate some of your
questions clearly.

I suggest you to read http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
It explains the situation in details and provides some guidelines on how
to ask questions in technical forums and communities.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,