Re: CI tests

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: Re: CI tests
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 18:50:02 +0800

Christian Köstlin <christian.koestlin@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear org-mode users,
>

> at the moment I am trying to enable as much of the org-mode testsuite
> on the ci server (see https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg for the latest
> testruns).
>
> From time to time some tests fail, because the time when e.g. a
> timestamp is written to the buffer is different to when the timestamp
> is calculated in the test (the minute just flips there).
>
> The buildserver already stumbled over:
> - test-org/org-log-done
> - test-org-capture/fill-template
> but I think there might be more problems like that.
>
> Did you also see that when running the tests locally?
>
> Kind regards,
> Christian

Feedback: I have not seen those two tests failed on my local running.

--

[ stardiviner ]
I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without

Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3