[DISCUSSION] Default description for relative file links in odt export

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: [DISCUSSION] Default description for relative file links in odt export (was: [BUG] ox-odt file: links are not pointing to the real files (was: [BUG] ox-odt fails for org-id links (e.g., from org-roam v2) [9.5.2 (9.5.2-gfbff08 @ /home/moritz/.emacs.d/elpa/27.2/develop/org-9.5.2/)]))
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 06:25:36 +0000

In ODT, the ./ is _inside_ the odt archive and the current
directory is "../". Then, the default description for file links is
"../file", which is somewhat confusing.

Should we change it and tweak the default description of relative file
links in odt? This will only matter during odt export of relative file
links without description.

--------

> On 02/11/2022 12:04, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>> See the attached new version of the patch.
>
> The patch looks reasonable. I have not tried it in action though.

Applied onto main.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=210630e546bbd746a98ac252316763371b3ccaf1

Regardless of the default description issue, we want this fix.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,