Re: @string abbreviation in bib file not honored in (basic) org-cite

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: @string abbreviation in bib file not honored in (basic) org-cite
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 22:54:01 +0100

On Sun, Oct 30 2022, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> May I know if there is any update on the copyright assignment situation?
> If you need any help, we can provide it.

I have signed the form and sent it in, and I have received the counter-signed
form back from the FSF.

Parsebib's Github page mentions 6 contributors, however, and I have no idea if
they all have copyright assignments, or if their contributions are small enough
not to require one.

I could dive into that and see if we need more copyright assignments, or I could
ask for parsebib to be included in non-GNU Elpa, which would probably be faster.
Don't know if you have a preference.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments