Re: Init.el need just for org-mode?

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: Re: Init.el need just for org-mode?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 18:45:36 +0100

Maybe I’m not so skilled to emacs. I’ve found org-mode that do things that I
find useful. I speak about init.el because I think this is the place where I
can set some things to do with org-mode, i.e. Can I set deadline to view in
emacs without org-mode?I’m simply looking for a good PIM that I can customize
with a simple text file…

Renato