Re: Can someone give an init.el wherein can start customize it?

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Can someone give an init.el wherein can start customize it?
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 19:09:20 +0000

El 2022-11-01 09:49, Renato Pontefice escribió:
> Maybe I think my init.el is too dirty.
> Can someone give me an init.el that I can use as base to customize (if
> I want) something that can works without correct the old one

I sugest not to learn that way.  I suggest you start with a clean
configuration file and add one line at a time.  Then, you will
understand each and every line you insert.  If you start with a giant
configuration, you will just replicate the configuration someone else
likes and you will take a long time to understand what is happening and
how to change what happens.  Anyway, it might work for you!