Re: [correction]

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: [correction]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 13:52:33 +0000

Uwe Brauer writes:

> One, hopefully, last thing in helm-mini, how can I select and visit a
> certain file? I looked around but C-j says view file (recent) but I
> cannot edit that file....

The selected candidates in helm have one main action, which in
helm-locate and so on is usually to visit the buffer or file. The action
is associated with enter or C-m. But you can modify the helm-map to your
liking.

And, in addition to the main action, you have a menu of (very useful)
secondary actions, which you can access by pressing tab on the selected
candidate. Each helm source has its own secondary actions. And you can
also define more actions and add them.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel