Re: ob-lilypond.el doesn't generate midi files

From: Jonathan Gregory
Subject: Re: ob-lilypond.el doesn't generate midi files
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 08:22:35 -0300

Hi Ihor,

On 01 Nov 2022, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

Jonathan Gregory <jgrg@autistici.org> writes:

Yep, that's it. Modified ob-lilypond.el and recompiled it. Timidity works as helper, couldn't get vlc to work. Maybe the file ending should be modifiable via org-babel-lilypond-commands as well, or make ob-lilypond.el look for *.mid or *.midi. I'm pretty confident *.mid is the default setting for lilypond on win, and not my doing.

I attached a patch to use a different suffix on Windows. Thanks for your help.

Can someone with Windows check if this issue with lilypond using different extension is still present?

If so, we can merge the patch.

This is done. The patch was merged in e4c0281d2.

--
Jonathan