Re: [correction]

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [correction]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 13:55:42 +0100

>>> "JMM" == Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

> Uwe Brauer writes:
>> I see, thanks. Last most likely trivial question, where, in which file
>> does filetags save the relevant information, i.e tags

> I haven't looked at the code, but I imagine that the information is
> stored in the variables I mentioned before, when you use a controlled
> vocabulary for the tags. You can also store them in a .filetags file.
> See: https://github.com/DerBeutlin/filetags.el#usage

Thanks, just some comments.

I played bit with the format of the separators.

    1. I don't want space in my file names, so I set
       (setq filetags-delimiter-between-tags "_")

    2. I want filetags-delimiter-between-filename-and-tags to be

       - Clearly visiable

       - Easily to find

       - not in conflict with other programs.

       - So I tried (setq filetags-delimiter-between-filename-and-tags
         "_**_")  not good for searching

       - "_::_" is not very visiable

       - "_##_" is in conflict with the latexviewers when you have
         forward and backward search on in pdf files.

       - "_&&_" seems to be ok but I am not entirely sure about it

Any comments?

Regards

Uwe