Re: org-fstree.el overview over directories (but no comments are possibl

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: org-fstree.el overview over directories (but no comments are possible)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 17:42:26 +0100

>>> "JMM" == Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

> Uwe Brauer writes:
>> Thanks I will give it a try, meanwhile I am trying filetree (in Melpa)
>> that allows you to add notes to files, but it seems you have to open the
>> files in order to add the notes, which is not what I am looking for

> Interesting package, I didn't know about it... Have you ever tried it? I
> just installed it, but M-x filetree-load-cmd-menu returns a 'Wrong type
> argument: number-or-marker-p, list'. When I run toggle-debug-on-error It
> seems it's a transient related problem...

Hm it works for me (emacs master git may),

> hmm, I think the notes functionality that this package includes is more
> in the league of org-remark or org-noter, i.e. to add notes to the file
> content, but not a comment to the file itself, which I think is more
> what you search. But I am not sure.

I think you are right, I will open an issue on the authors github page.

BTW I played a bit with filetags. It is ok, but I would like to add some
more information, usually a line or so a tag is a bit sparse I must say.
Hm

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.