Re: Org mode, Org Mode, Org-mode or Org-Mode?

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Org mode, Org Mode, Org-mode or Org-Mode?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 20:55:33 +0000

Marcin Borkowski writes:

> What is the "official" version?  I found at least two spelling on
> orgmode.org...

Interesting question. When I don't write carelessly I try to write "Org
Mode", but it's more out of habit. The wikipedia entry says "Org-mode".
The Google entry for orgmode.org says "Org mode", however the title of
the website says "Org Mode".

I imagine this disparity is also shared by other famous Emacs modes,
where you see them written in various ways...

Best regards,

Juan Manuel