Re: citar--library-file-action

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: citar--library-file-action
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 16:47:21 -0400

Bruce will know better than me!!!

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 4:46 PM Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> wrote:
I’d look at the current function definition to be sure (C-h f citar—library-file-action), but open is the standard macOS command for opening files. The Linux equivalent is xdg-open. My guess is that somehow you’ve told citar or  org or emacs to use open for these links. Or it’s possible that the citar devs accidentally hard coded open into the function.