Re: [off-topic] E-readers and Org-Mode

From: Payas Relekar
Subject: Re: [off-topic] E-readers and Org-Mode
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:14:27 +0530

> E-ink displays are slow (my device was manufactured 15 years ago but I do not
> expect dramatic improvement), so applications should be heavily optimized to
> provide acceptable experience. I do not think that Emacs is suitable.

There are people already using Emacs on e-ink displays, and from first
look its quite useful.

See https://twitter.com/ianthehenry/status/1481376985129500679?lang=en

Unsure on use for extended duration, I'll have to try out myself once
one is actually available in my country, but I'm liking the idea.