Re: Best android app

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Best android app
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 14:32:11 +0300

* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> [2022-10-24 05:52]:

> Except for https://easyPLAGIARISM.com/, feel free to send a patch
> against

Pure Plagiarism.

Getting customers for proprietary software through Org mailing list.

Plagiarists getting smarter and smarter.

* Overview of noun plagiarism

The noun plagiarism has 2 senses (no senses from tagged texts)
1. plagiarism -- (a piece of writing that has been copied from someone
else and is presented as being your own work)

2. plagiarism, plagiarization, plagiarisation, piracy -- (the act of
plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your
own)

Additionally "Org Mode" qualifies as trademark in Sweden, where this
company is registered.

I advise to Org Mode authors to defend against plagiarism, as they
call it Emacs Org Mode -- which is not. I do not mind if anybody will
complain or not -- I am only pointing out to not ethical behavior of
that company.

It would be fine to say that they use headings and TODO things
similarly like Org Mode, but their wordings for proprietary software I
find very deceptive.

,----
| "Emacs Org mode Made Easy
|
| EasyOrg is compatible and comes with many of the functionalities
| provided by Emacs Org mode, but with more user friendliness. Both
| Editor and Agenda provided."
`----

These words cheat the reader by telling that it is "compatible"
something, while it is not editor mode, it is probably whole editor
and software without Emacs.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman