Re: [off-topic] E-readers and Org-Mode

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: [off-topic] E-readers and Org-Mode
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:12:41 +0200

Hi Juan Manuel

My workflow is to create an HTML from the org file(s) and then generate an EPUB2 file forthe reader (in my case Kobo or Cervantes Light) I have always felt the rendition is much more confortable than PDF. Other readers may be better suited for PDF.

Just my experience,
/Pedro A. Aranda

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet