Re: Error during PDF export but the PDF file is exported

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Error during PDF export but the PDF file is exported
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:21:02 +0000

[Adding Org mailing list back to the loop. Someone forgot reply all in
the earlier messages]

Pascal Quesseveur <pquessev@gmail.com> writes:

>>"IR" == Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> a écrit :
>
>   IR> No, if there is an error when running LaTeX. No PDF file might be
>   IR> produced in some scenarios. And we need to clearly communicate such
>   IR> scenarios to the user.
>
> Here is a patch to org-macs.el (from Emacs 28.1) that works for me. I
> have checked with files on a server whose current date was behind my
> PC. I also checked with a sync server and with local files.

Thanks!

I think that creating a temporary file locally is excessive. You could
guard the logic behind `file-remote-p'.

Also, can you prepare a proper patch? See
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#first-patch

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,