Re: Haskell code blocks

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: Haskell code blocks
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 18:47:48 -1000

"Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.online> writes:

Thanks Ihor. I don't actually use Haskell. Earlier this year I attempted to complete the Org Babel language documents on Worg, but couldn't get the obligatory "hello world" code block to behave in Haskell. I'm guessing that ob-haskell.el actually works for experienced Haskell programmers and was hoping someone had a solution to the Prelude> problem. I'm not sure when I might get back to this.

To clarify, it looks like Prelude Emacs is doing something wrong here.
Something that breaks haskell-mode and consequently ob-haskell.

I'm using Spacemacs. Prelude is a standard module in Haskell. I thought that might be the source.

Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye
https://tsdye.online/tsdye