Re: [BUG] EXPORT_FILE_NAME keyword is used by `org-export-output-file-na

From: Alain . Cochard
Subject: Re: [BUG] EXPORT_FILE_NAME keyword is used by `org-export-output-file-name' before macro expansion/INCLUDEs/removing COMMENTed trees (was: Confused about what the COMMENT keyword means)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:53:56 +0200

Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr writes on Tue 11 Oct 2022 16:42:
 > Ihor Radchenko writes on Sun  2 Oct 2022 12:48:
 >
 >  > I recommend you to use :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: headline property and export
 >  > using subtree scope.
 >
 > Thanks a lot for the tip.  A suggestion: that the :TITLE: property
 > be used if it exists.

Well, I just read about the EXPORT_ prefix properties for subtree
export, hence realized that the :EXPORT_TITLE: property can be used
for what I had in mind above.

PS: there are a few occurrences of 'sub-tree' in the manual, but many
of 'subtree'; I suggest to use 'subtree' everywhere -- better
regarding searching.

--
EOST (École et Observatoire des Sciences de la Terre)
ITE (Institut Terre & Environnement) | alain.cochard@unistra.fr