Re: Bug: clocktable :inherit-props does not respect global property sett

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Bug: clocktable :inherit-props does not respect global property setting [9.4.6 (9.4.6-12-gdcc3a8-elpa @ /home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210823/)]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:03:49 +0000

Jeff Trull <edaskel@att.net> writes:

> Yes, I can make it work now - but only after reloading it at least one time
> from disk.
>
> When I type it in for the first time, it doesn't work. I have to save, then
> (revert-buffer).
> Also, if you change the value (say, from 150 to 210) the old value persists
> until you
> reload the file. Even saving the file doesn't help.

It is expected and documented.
See 17.8 Summary of In-Buffer Settings section of the manual.
Basically, you need to press C-c C-c on the property line to make Org
refresh the settings.

Alternatively, you can use document property drawer. It is updated
automatically on the latest development version of Org.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,