Re: Best android app

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Best android app
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:36:36 +0300

* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> [2022-10-16 16:04]:
> > Documented or undocumented, it's common sense. This is a mailing list of
> > the GNU project, and it is hoped that this list will not recommend the
> > use of unethical software that does not comply with the GNU philosophy.
>
> Discussing and recommending are two different things.
>
> Consider Windows. We do not recommend it. Yet, we do support it, and we
> do discuss it.

This is because Emacs run on Windows, like many other free
software. That does not make Windows legitimate for use.

> WRT the Org apps, we are discussing things, and you are
> trying to put stop on this discussion. I find it a bit too
> aggressive.

Don't feel bad for that. That was nothing personal. Nobody minds who
uses privately non-free software. Though why discuss or list
proprietary software on GNU mailing lists which is meant for creation
of fully free operating systems?!

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns