Re: Best android app

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Best android app
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 18:52:53 +0000

Renato Pontefice writes:

> Sorry…I just realize that I’ve not tell for what I’m looking for the best
> application…. :-(
>
> It’s for open .org file!
> I would see my org-mode file I’ve created on my emacs on my Mac and check
> every things…

If you want to have a (more or less) complete Emacs/Org experience, my
recommendation is that you install Termux and install Emacs in Termux.
To get a working and updated version, better install it from F-droid.

There was a thread here recently about termux and org:

https://list.orgmode.org/87pmkfnh90.fsf@posteo.net/

Best regards,

Juan Manuel