org-beamer-export-to-pdf generates \\\relax everywhere which makes latex

From: Guillaume MULLER
Subject: org-beamer-export-to-pdf generates \\\relax everywhere which makes latexmk complain
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 14:36:36 +0200

Hi,

This morning, I upgraded from Emacs 27 to Emacs 28 and to latest DoomEmacs.

Now, when I compile an org-Beamer presentation I had previously written & which
compiled perfectly, latexmk outputs an error:

! Misplaced \noalign.
\hline ->\noalign {\ifnum 0=`}\fi \hrule \@height \arrayrulewidth \futurelet...
l.519 \end{frame}

When I go the l.519 in the .tex file, I can see that now
org-beamer-export-to-pdf generates \\\relax everywhere instead of \\.

At least in tables, this seems to be erroneous as both latexmk & pdflatex complain and
removing the \relax in the generated ".tex" file suffice to render them compilable
again.

Is that a bug or is there something I missed?

Cheers,

Guillaume MULLER