Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 02:07:53 +0300

* David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> [2022-10-10 19:51]:
> I'm simply looking for an enhancement and standard for tying a media
> file (say, a iPhone photo) to a task/note such that the media file will
> follow the task/note back to the main Org file as well as follow it back
> out to the capture system.
>
> I suppose this could be an enhancement to links in Org...?

Every picture has its meta data. Exact location in Org file could be
specified directly inside of the image. Then you need a program which
will read the meta data and send you to Org file from the image. Maybe
there are some universal programs for that on your device.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman