Re: Update Org to MathJax 3

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Update Org to MathJax 3
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 23:32:42 +0200

> The option (2) will make Org export nicer by default, but more tricky
> to implement.

Say no more.  Rolling with the option (2).  :)

> In (2), all the aspects of (1) should still be retained. But in
> addition, you will also need to detect option values incompatible with
> MathJax 3 during export. If there is mismatch between the option
> format and the MathJax version, (a) try to convert the options, which
> should be possible e.g. for scale and autonumber. (b) if conversion is
> not possible (say, the options contain font setting), throw a warning
> and fallback to compatible MathJax version.

Perfect.  All clear!

I will resurrect the thread when I have something to show.

Rudy
--
"'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and
if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.'"

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia