Re: Org, Hyperbole, and eev

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Org, Hyperbole, and eev
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 21:28:04 -0300

On Thu, 29 Sept 2022 at 06:22, Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:

> I am definitely interested, make prototype please. Just can't answer properly
> on travel.

Hi Jean Louis,

Sorry, I will have to put that on hold until my holidays... I wrote a
very primitive prototype, but I never had to write much code that
generates text with text properties, my friends are not interested in
playing with that together with me, and I don't know where to borrow
ideas from, so adding each new small feature by myself is a
struggle... and right now writing code "whose inner details don't
matter" is exactly the opposite of my notion of fun... =(

  [[]],
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev