Re: The Org mode in the Org Git does not export

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: The Org mode in the Org Git does not export
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 16:18:30 +0200

> I do not see how it is related.  Do you see the error with your config
> or with clean Emacs?

Good point.  Just with my config.  Ignoring for now!

> Oops. Another side-effect of `buffer-file-name'. Fixed now.

Thank you!

>> (2) no corruption happens to the original file after export.
>
> Done.

Superb!

>> (1) re-opening the file after export always re-opens it, and
>
> I am not sure how to test this part.

How about the attached patch?

It mirrors the manual steps (find-file, export, kill-buffer, find-file),
except it calls just the 'org-export-copy-buffer' procedure instead of
exporting to HTML.  The test fails without your fix and passes with it.

Rudy

"Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice."
-- Henry Ford; Francis Kinloch, 1819; Henry David Thoreau, 1854

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia