Re: Code block syntax highlighting in async export

From: David Lukeš
Subject: Re: Code block syntax highlighting in async export
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 14:08:57 +0200

> Could you please provide an example?

> Certainly more details is necessary, even export format (backend) is not
> specified.

Sorry for that! I somehow thought that the issue would sound familiar
to more seasoned Org users, and someone would come back with either
"yeah, you need to do X" or "yeah, that's a known limitation".

The export backend is HTML. In case anyone wants to try reproducing
this, I made a minimal working example here:
https://github.com/dlukes/org-html-a-sync-export-syntax-highlighting

> A problem that has some similar symptoms:
> M. Pger. Re: no syntax highlighting for code blocks with org-publish.
> Mon, 18 Jul 2022 22:55:15 +0000.
> https://list.orgmode.org/inTtQOKWAhnFydjBE9fQOOdo_oV6kIPG5_E0d8DsfFiYMIJ4RNLRk68Id6dyrzy1qIDK8YJu0Wty7objv22vR31PNrh-qB9vKxMgHPxNAu8=@protonmail.com

This looks indeed very similar, thank you! I'll investigate if I can
leverage any of the workarounds mentioned.

Best,

David