Re: `org-fill-paragraph' (`M-q') in Org Mode source blocks

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: `org-fill-paragraph' (`M-q') in Org Mode source blocks
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 14:51:38 +0800

Sébastien Miquel <sebastien.miquel@posteo.eu> writes:

> Fabio Natali writes:
>> Thanks for getting back to me and thank you very much for the code
>> snippet, which I think I'm going to integrate in my configuration.
>
> Thank you for the report. With regard to the snippet, It seems the
> advice function needs ~(&optional justify region)~ as arguments rather
> than ().

I am still getting the described behaviour.
However, it does not happen in Org mode itself.
`fill-paragraph' in emacs-lisp-mode does exactly the observed behaviour.

Try
1. emacs -Q
2. insert
;; A comment
(+ 2 2)
3. M-h M-q

Is it emacs-lisp-mode bug? Or is it illegal to fill-region in source
code buffers?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,