Re: CDATA auto aggregation

From: David Lukeš
Subject: Re: CDATA auto aggregation
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 07:13:16 +0200

No worries! I'd forgotten about it myself, until it bit me again on
Thursday, and I hit upon Diego's post while googling (because I
thought at first my patch had been long since merged, and assumed it
was a different issue).

I'm happy to update the patch for ODT, but just FYI, I still don't
have the FSF copyright assignment sorted out, which you warned me
about since my tinychanges are accumulating. I've been in contact with
both the FSF and my university, and long story short, the easiest way
is probably for me to wait until I graduate (hopefully a few months
from now) so that I don't need a university disclaimer at all.

Best,

David