Fwd: [QUESTION] why there is a horizontal line in middle of text-propert

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: Fwd: [QUESTION] why there is a horizontal line in middle of text-property displayed image?
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 10:53:08 +0800

The original email (contains image) is in bellowing link in case this
forwarded email does not contain images.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2022-09/msg00179.html

--

[ stardiviner ]
I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without

Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3