Where is Elisp evaluation documented in the Org Manual?

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Where is Elisp evaluation documented in the Org Manual?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:15:58 -0500

I wanted to format a key binding in Org mode and, of course, I wanted to do it
properly so I started surfing around and then hit upon the idea of just looking
at the source of the Org manual for examples.

I discovered that it can be done like {{{kbd(M-TAB)}}}

Fascinating!!!  And I bet expr in the form of {{{ expr }}} could be any Elisp
expression.  Cool!

But, where in the Org manual is this documented?  I’m curious what other things
are possible.  So far, I’ve not been able to find it.  I did find something
about Capture Templates but I’m not at that pay grade yet.

(I’m not on the list so please CC me on your replies)
Thank you,
Perry