Re: emacs really slow when inserting a new source code block

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: emacs really slow when inserting a new source code block
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:55:45 +0200

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 3:22 PM Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is strange.
> Did nothing happen after M-x profiler-report?
> Can you try again and check if *CPU-Profiler-Report ...* buffer exists
> in Emacs (... will be current date and time)?

No, there is no buffer named cpu nor memory nor something alike in the
buffer list.

Besides, I'm now more able to reproduce the original issue: I open one
of my perl-based org files, and it takes a lot, then I switch to
overview and it requires almost a minute to collapse all the headings.
Never seen nothing like this before.

Luca