Attempting to create orgcard.org

From: Timothy
Subject: Attempting to create orgcard.org
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:36:23 +0800

Hi All,

I’m trying to make a .org refcard. There are two benefits I see, first we can
evaluate
`(org-release)' during export and so move `(org-release)' out of the makefile,
secondly this enables us to have keybindings that are always up to date. Users
who have customised the keybindings (or frameworks/kits like Spacemacs/Doom)
could re-generate the refcard and it would show their modified keybindings.

I have something that I think looks fairly promising (see the attached file),
but I’m currently struggling to get the command list to wrap across columns
nicely, I’m currently using tables and I just haven’t quite been able to get it
to work.

If there are any LaTeX-sperts on the list who could give this a look, I’d be
quite appreciative.

All the best,
Timothy