Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:33:20 +0300

Your ideas are inspirational.

Myself I think of implementing meta links that shall look similar like
this: ⟦ (link 123) ⟧ and which would be inserted very easily by
completing the choice among many links.

The link would appear underlined anywhere in Emacs if mode is turned
on. It would appear either with its own name, if the link 123 has name
"ABC" it would appear as "ABC" otherwise it could appear as user
wishes ⟦ (link 123 "This is link") ⟧.

Main feature of such link would be to convert itself into whatever
lightweight markup mode is related to major mode of the file.

If we speak of markdown hyperlink, it would become markdown, if we
speak of Org mode hyperlink, it becomes Org mode style, or Asciidoctor
style, txt2tags, reStructuredText or HTML style.

* Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> [2022-06-23 04:13]:

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns