Re: org exported pdf files

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: org exported pdf files
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 00:31:26 -0400

Having examined 13.10.2, with the polyglossia package installed and
accessible to orgmode putting set-language into the right place would
default to English and other languages would need to specify their
language for a pdf export.  On Linux I have espeak-ng running as default
and I run orca as necessary.  I mostly live on the command line so orca is
used rarely.
I think a reasonable test of export quality will be to make a pdf with
orgmode then run that pdf through pdftotext and compare the extracted text
with the pdf file.  I can't do that since without use of pdftotext the
screen readers will not work on pdf files.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.