Re: [BUG] org-auto-repeat-maybe: error "Can’t expand minibuffer to full

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-auto-repeat-maybe: error "Can’t expand minibuffer to full frame" and missing log note
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 20:46:31 +0800

Bhavin Gandhi <bhavin7392@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm attaching the patch for the current approach we discussed in this
> thread. I have tried basic operations like taking note on state change,
> and have tried with recurring entries which need more than 10 cycles to
> be marked as done (original bug report).
>
> As I was changing the indentation of code from org-add-log-note, I converted
> some tabs to spaces, is it okay to do so?

Thanks! Should be fine I think. We have a mess with spaces and tabs in
some places.

Applied onto main with amendments.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=2e012db31a8dbae0f859b8fbfc899aeed3e34244

I have changed the commit message to `quote' lisp symbols and have
double space "  " between sentences.

I also added defvars for the new variables to pacify the compiler and
changed the commit message accordingly.

Applied
Fixed

--