[BUG] Org mode donation page is marked in French, but it is actually in

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: [BUG] Org mode donation page is marked in French, but it is actually in English
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:48:59 +0800

Hi,

Liberapay provides options to have team description in multiple
languages. We only provide English, but the description is marked as if
it were French. See the text near "Edit" button at the top right part of
https://liberapay.com/org-mode/

I guess we should rather mark the page as English at
https://liberapay.com/org-mode/edit/statement (see "switch to other
language").

We may also add appropriate translations, though I have no idea how
useful it is.

Best,
Ihor