Re: per-file (or, really, per buffer) allowing/disallowing code block ex

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: per-file (or, really, per buffer) allowing/disallowing code block execution
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:56:11 +0200

Greg Minshall <minshall@umich.edu> writes:

> i'm a bit unclear.  does your (single?) Org notebook consist of *one*
> file (and thus, [normally? always? my ignorance precedes me], one
> buffer), or two files (thus, two buffers).

One file, two kinds of "src" blocks.

> in the former case (one buffer), i don't know if these proposals will
> help.  though, maybe as they are flushed out (precedence of the
> buffer-local and/or global-local with header line constructs), it
> would?

Interesting.  Suppose I have 'org-confirm-babel-evaluate' set to 'nil'
and I answer "no to all" during 'org-babel-execute-buffer'.  I would
expect that to mean "answer 'no' to every :eval query" block and execute
the rest as usual.  If so, that would save me from having to answer "no"
dozen times.  Good point!

Rudy
--
"I love deadlines.  I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."
-- Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt, 2002

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia